Followers and daily Friends

Wednesday 11 November 2009

The inside world of a hand made fishing Boat

IMG_0134

Do you remember the fishing boat of Drakei? Here is the rest of the story :
I found a similar boat in Kokkari on the seaside, the work is prosided and I could take some interesting views. This one is how it looks like the inside part of the boat. I was very lucky to find a small hole to put my hand with the camera and make this nice view.
In the next posts I will show you some more images. I hope you like it :)

8 comments:

  1. Cool perspective! I didn't know what it was at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent image. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo - the colors - the lighting - the repetitions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The light is perfect and it really shows off the workmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an exciting photo.
    I love your series on the boat-building. What a history! Just a shame, though, that only a few shipbuilders are left.

    One of my dreams is to learn to build traditional rowing and sailing boats at the Carpenter's Boatshop in Maine. They take on about 8 apprentices who live and learn in community for 9 months.

    There is something so special about seeing the skeleton of boats. Thanks for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shot. Scrolling through I see there are lots of fantastic shots here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this so wild! What a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete